The server at tw.***.com can't be found, because the DNS lookup failed. DNS is the web service that translates a website's name to its Internet address. This error is most often caused by having no connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventing Google Chrome from accessing the network.
· Reload this web page later.
· Check your Internet connection. Reboot any routers, modems, or other network devices you may be using.
· 檢查 DNS 設定，如果您不確定這代表什麼意思，請與網路管理員聯絡。
· Try disabling network prediction by following these steps: Go to Wrench menu > 選項 > 進階選項 and deselect "預測網路動作，藉此增進網頁載入效能." If this does not resolve the issue, we recommend selecting this option again for improved performance.
· Try adding Google Chrome as a permitted program in your firewall or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.
· If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or check with your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working.
· If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, try the following steps: Go to Wrench menu > Options > Under the Hood > Change proxy settings > LAN Settings and deselect "Use a proxy server for your LAN."
錯誤 105 (net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED): 無法解析伺服器 DNS 位址。